in compliance with the legal obligations dictated by the legislator to protect the Privacy (Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003), our portal wants to inform you in advance as much of the use of your personal data, as your rights, communicating the following:
1. The data you provide will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations, in order to execute the task of mediation for purchase / sale / lease related to the property of your interest or to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, your specific requests; and, in any case, will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to achieve the same purpose.
2. We specify that the provision of data strictly functional to fulfillment of the task of mediation is mandatory and any refusal to provide it may result in the failure or partial execution of the aforementioned negotiation relationship.
3. Some information may then have to be communicated by you pursuant to the anti-money laundering legislation. In this regard it should be noted that the processing of personal data related to anti-money laundering obligations will take place having regard to the specific execution modalities imposed on non-financial operators by the Regulation on identification and retention of information envisaged by art. 3, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 56/2004 and adopted with D.M. n. 143/2006. Given the above, therefore, any refusal to respond precludes the requested service, or may involve reporting the transaction to the competent supervisory body.
4. Your data will be processed only with the methods, including computer and telematic, strictly necessary to provide the requested service, and placed in a database located within our structure. Personal data that do not need to be kept for the purposes indicated will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, already in origin, in order to minimize the use of identifying data. In addition, your data may be communicated to our trusted technicians for the completion of investigations to be carried out on the property and on your person at the Conservatory of Real Estate Registries, at the Land Registry and / or other Institutions, Bodies or Registers. There is also the possibility to communicate the information concerning the description of the property subject to mediation to other real estate agencies with which a partnership has been agreed to improve the real estate search.
5. In addition, exclusively for the purposes indicated above and in relation to the specific relationship between you and our consultant, the data will be made known only to employees and external collaborators appointed by us for their treatment.
6. Lastly, under Article 7 of the Code, you have the right to know, at any time, what is your data from our consultants by contacting directly or through a delegate, the data controller ( or to the Manager, if appointed); they also have the right to update, supplement, correct or cancel them, request their block and oppose their treatment. More precisely, cancellation and blocking concern data processed in violation of the law. An interest must be boasted for integration. The opposition can always be exercised in respect of commercial advertising material, direct sales or market research; while, in the other cases, the opposition presupposes a legitimate reason.
N.B. the consent is necessary for the purpose of sending data. By sending this form, the interested party also declares to be aware of the information and rights provided for by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments containing the Code regarding the protection of personal data.